[rescue] God bless America

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 12 15:45:10 CDT 2001

> > I __sincerely_hope__ that this isn't what you mean...
>
> Ah, gotcha.  Nope, that wasn't what I meant at all.

Cool, thanks.

> > Any group who stands up and says "you got what you deserved"  needs to
be
> > stomped, permanently.
>
> Eh, it's an opinion.  Sorta like how a lot of US folks would feel if
> Iran bombed Iraq.

Ummm, yeah... Ok, you're correct here,
I have a pretty strong opinion about this because it's
MY country which got hurt, but you're right.

My apologies to anyone offended by my statements,
They represent my opinions alone, and not necessarily
those of any Government, Organization or Other Person(s)