[rescue] God bless America

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 12 14:55:14 CDT 2001

> > And those groups who blamed our foreigh policy for these attacks?
> > Exterminate them too, and then they can blame their Public Relations
policy
> > for that...
>
> Guess I'm a goner, then.  I think that these attacks resulted directly
> from our very poor foreign policy toward the Arab states.

When the groups to which I am referring made the statements they did, It was
in the context of "your innocent civillians deserved to pay the price for
your government policy"
I __sincerely_hope__ that this isn't what you mean...
I can agree that the United States' foreign policy has been inconsistent and
in some ways satisfactory to some of the Arab States in the world, perhaps
even worthy of public criticism and/or protest, but _not_ this.
Any group who stands up and says "you got waht you deserved"  needs to be
stomped, permanently.

> To be treated fairly, you must treat others fairly.  Unfair treatment in
> no way justifies the atrocities that have were committed,

I agree, this is a concept which the terrorist, by definition, ignores.
No member of Humanity does things like this, and the subhuman trash who
do... they deserve no compassion whatsoever.

George