[rescue] God bless America

G W Adkins rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Sep 12 12:30:57 CDT 2001

> Why is it that terrorists of any kind, never learn from history but
> always choose to repeat it...

This is because in the past there has never been an adequate response 'in
kind' to the actions of these terrorists,  Libya was close, Iraq has been a
joke, Iran? yeah, right.

These people have killed literally thousands of people in a day.  I think
that the only suitable response to this is the immediate extermination of
the group(s) responsible.  When there is a cancer in the body, do you impose
sanctions on it?  No, you kill it.  You cut it out and destroy it utterly.
These groups of people are a cancer in the world today.  We need to hunt
down  _every_last_one_ of these terrorists, and __kill__ them.  No, it won't
bring back the thousands, but it __will__ prevent them from doing it again,
and again.
Every Government in the world today ought to assist us in this task, and
anyone who resists our efforts is undertaking an act of war not only against
the US, but against every civilized country in the world today.

And those groups who blamed our foreigh policy for these attacks?
Exterminate them too, and then they can blame their Public Relations policy
for that...