[rescue] This Just In:PeeCee rescue

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 8 14:00:25 CDT 2001

On Sat, Sep 08, 2001 at 09:14:17AM -0500, Stuart E. Johnson wrote:
> I have one of the Unisys rebadged 6-way ALR PPro machines. It's really sweet
> (And yes, RHL7.1 is the sweetener). The manuals for jumper settings and the
> like were available in PDF format on Unisys's site. Perhaps they will be
> available for the machine you're playing with. If you need some parts, let
> me know. There's a local scrapper (Asset Recovery) that has a lot of old
> Unisys stuff here in the Twin Cities. I have some VRM modules that should
> work as well as some other gink...

I would LOVE to pick up a 2-way or better PPro box.  Those things kick
ass.

on that note, anybody got a Pentium II motherboard with Celeron or better
CPU they'll sell?  Amy's machine (ABit BH6, Celeron 300) finally gave up
the ghost last night after about 2 years of faithful service, so I need
another motherboard + CPU that I can put all this RAM, video card, etc,
in...

Bill

--
Bill Bradford