[rescue] This Just In:PeeCee rescue

Zach Malone rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 8 16:59:02 CDT 2001

I would avoid Tiger direct for motherboards, I have purchased one MD from
there and it was a dud, and I know someone who purchased a number of
motherboard/processor combos from them and had 70% of the boards he recieved
fail.  Try mwave.com, mMultiwave has good prices, good service, and they
sell motherboards which tend to work.
    Zach