[rescue] This Just In:PeeCee rescue

Stuart E. Johnson rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Sep 8 09:14:17 CDT 2001

I have one of the Unisys rebadged 6-way ALR PPro machines. It's really sweet
(And yes, RHL7.1 is the sweetener). The manuals for jumper settings and the
like were available in PDF format on Unisys's site. Perhaps they will be
available for the machine you're playing with. If you need some parts, let
me know. There's a local scrapper (Asset Recovery) that has a lot of old
Unisys stuff here in the Twin Cities. I have some VRM modules that should
work as well as some other gink...
--
   -Stuart Johnson
     sej at gofast.net

> Message: 12
> From: "Ken Hansen" <n2vip at yahoo.com>
> To: <rescue at sunhelp.org>
> Subject: Re: [rescue] This Just In:PeeCee rescue
> Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 23:02:50 -0400
>
> Follow-up to my first post, the P200 MMX system was brought up, it was
> running WinNT 4.0 SP5 (current), and after deciding I didn't care what was
> on the HD, I got RH Linux (what I had handy) installed. Oh, and there was
> enough correct RAM to bring the box upto 128 Meg EDO RAM...
>
> I can't believe they just threw it out... I have great hopes for the
Unisys