[rescue] Career Rescue (was DEC Pro 350, or something)

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Oct 8 22:49:11 CDT 2001

On Mon, Oct 08, 2001 at 09:21:34PM -0600, Derrick Daugherty wrote:
> I've toyed _several_ times with the idea of creating some competition
> for TAOS.. I know sooo many clued people, that are not challenged.. but
> I know zero HR-types that would want to do it.

We've got a contractor at work who was there for just over a year when
his contract ended; we brought him back a couple months later for another
project, and we're gonna try to get him hired on permanently in January.

he can make more money doing contracting, but he likes it here, we all
get along (he's part of the team, not just a contractor in the corner;
the only real difference is the color of his badge), and the company
I work for is stable, at least right now.

Job Security is better than anything else right now, IMHO.

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net