[SunRescue] FS :U10

Martin Wedel rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 31 15:19:37 CST 2001

Well, I just moved to Denver, and I'm looking to buy a house. Therefore,
I'm doing some house cleaning and selling a few things.

I'd like to offer this to the list first, before I take it to ebay..

Sun Ultra 10/360
512Mb Ram
20GB IDE drive
Creator 3D graphics
Sun PCi 300 with 96Mb Ram
Type 5 keyboard and mouse
Solaris 7 media included

Now I know most people are saving up for a blade 100, so I know I'm not
going to get rich off of this. Please email me your offer privately. I
honestly don't know what I should ask for this, so I'll even take
suggestions on a target price off list if you feel so inclined.

Thanks for your time!

--
Martin Wedel
sun at minor-element.net