[SunRescue] Leasing Employees

Brian Dunbar rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 30 12:40:16 CST 2001

Mike, I tried to reply to the drone8etc. address below, but my mail server
replied as below.  Is there a better address?  I don't wanna spam the list.
brian

      'drone8of9 at crosswinds.net' on 3/30/01 12:36 PM
            The recipient name is not recognized
	The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a=
;p=<domain>;l=CORPEX-010330183602Z-14850
            MSEXCH:IMS:<domain>:hillsboro:CORPEX 3554 (000B099C) 554 Client