[SunRescue] SUN Reman stuff

Chris Byrne rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 30 17:56:09 CST 2001

Actually this is normal for Sun. Wha tthey do is take an item that's been
slated for auction, put it out at a very high price. if it doesnt sell they
keep putting it out at progressivley lower prices (usually 25% less each
time) until it sells.

I watched an Ultra 80 2450 with 2 gig of ram two 18 gig drives and Expert 3d
start at 17k and end up selling for 5k once

Chris Byrne

BTW, It's generally a bad idea to send RTF or HTML format email to a mailing
list, and to me in particular. I usually filter it out since you can embed
malicious code in it.