[SunRescue] SunPC 4.1

Mike Hebel rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 29 10:24:09 CST 2001

I'm not sure if you can find a download of the whole 4.2 CD but I did find
this note:

http://www.net-kitchen.com/pipermail/suns-at-home/2000-October/000199.html

which suggested that patch number 102924-26[1].tar.Z from the Sunsolve site
upgrades the 4.1 software to the 4.2 version.  I don't know if this is true
or not but it'd be fun to try. ;-)

Mike Hebel