[SunRescue] recommendations on cheap monitor

William Staniewicz rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 29 08:59:44 CST 2001

The monitor that came with my old Apollo DN3010 is very
dim and fuzzy. It came free with the box so I can't complain.
It would probably be more expensive to repair than it's worth
so I guess my best bet would be to be on the lookout for a
cheap replacement. From the Apollo FAQ I see that I can use
about any multi sync. with RGB BNC connectors that supports
sync on green.

Any recommendations? I am in Amsterdam so shipping here
from the states would not be cost-effective.

		-Bill