[SunRescue] SunPC 4.1

Brian P. Hinz rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 29 08:53:12 CST 2001

Hi all,

Is SunPC 4.2 available for download anywhere from sun? If not, can 4.1 be
patched up to 4.2? Are these cards even supported in Solaris 8?  It looks like
they are still supported in Sol 7, according to the Solaris 7 on Sun Hardware
user's guide. I got ahold of a SunPC sbus card and the SunPC 4.1 software, but
the sunpc_install script can't find the kernel and when I point it to the the
kernel it says that it can't load the modules. Anyone have experience with these
little buggers that can help?

Thanks,
-brian