[SunRescue] XTerm

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 19:38:53 CST 2001

> (guys, please, no more "couldnt you find someone else to marry?" jokes -
>  yeah, we know you're joking, but at this point, 3 days before the
>  wedding, its the last thing we need.....)

You guys seem perfect together... your lucky to have someone who
understands all this and doesn't moan about the big grey boxes taking up
space... but of course, you knew this already, otherwise there wouldn't be
a wedding to organise ;)

*remembers what it was like travelling 11,000 miles to meet his GF for the
first time, and wonders how similar the butterflies are!*

Dan - Uber-sad geek

Bill Bradford sent the following on Wed, 28 Mar 2001...