[SunRescue] XTerm

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 29 20:32:02 CST 2001

On Thu, Mar 29, 2001 at 02:38:53AM +0100, Dan Lane wrote:
> *remembers what it was like travelling 11,000 miles to meet his GF for the
> first time, and wonders how similar the butterflies are!*

Amy and I talked on the fone for the first time for about 6 hours..

a week later, she flew here on impulse (it happened to be valentine's
day) to meet me.  GOD was I nervous.

She got off the plane, looked at me, said "hi.  Lets get out of here, I
need a cigarette."

hehehehehe.

Best relationship I've ever had.  None of the BS, none of the beating-around-
the-bush, none of that.  It was like "hey, we like each other.  we get
along. end of story"

That April, I flew to Nashville and helped her drive her car (with all of
her worldly belongings) back to Austin. 8-)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net