[SunRescue] XTerm

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 18:29:44 CST 2001

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 07:23:31PM -0500, mike dombrowski wrote:
> Hello all, anyone got an XTerm for sale? I want one that can use VGA
> monitor and PS/2 keyboard/mouse. Other than that I don't really care
> what the other specs are, 24bit color would be _really_ nice but not
> needed.

I've got a mono 19" NCD 19R taking up space if someone wants it (for cost
of packing/shipping) once I get back from the honeymoon.

(guys, please, no more "couldnt you find someone else to marry?" jokes -
 yeah, we know you're joking, but at this point, 3 days before the
 wedding, its the last thing we need.....)

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net