[SunRescue] XTerm

Devin L. Ganger rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 28 19:41:35 CST 2001

On Wed, Mar 28, 2001 at 04:29:24PM -0800, Chris Byrne wrote:

> mike dombrowski

>> Hello all, anyone got an XTerm for sale? I want one that can use VGA
>> monitor and PS/2 keyboard/mouse. Other than that I don't really care
>> what the other specs are, 24bit color would be _really_ nice but not
>> needed.

> I might be interested in one of those myself

If you're not picky about what kind of Xterm, I have an NCD Xterm (I
think it's only B&W, though) kicking around I'm looking to get rid of.
It has a built-in 19" monitor and takes a PS/2 keyboard and mouse.

I'm willing to let it go for shipping.  It's got older ROMS and I have
no manual or software for it.

--
Devin L. Ganger <devin at thecabal.org>
find / -name *base* -exec chown us:us {} \;