[SunRescue] Your not gettin' em!

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 26 17:58:34 CST 2001

*ahem* sorry about that... I was kind of in a bad mood... won't happen
again (probably)...

My point still stands, although I could have worded it a little better :)

Moral of the story: if the price is too good to be true, approach with
caution.

Dan - commence flaming

Dan Lane sent the following on Mon, 26 Mar 2001...