[SunRescue] Your not gettin' em!

Dan Lane rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 26 15:45:11 CST 2001

I'm sorry... but I have to say this... throw me off the list if
you must.. but WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU???

http://www.hitechcafe.com/virtualtech/

Look at the site??? go on... look... see the nice big offices... look
closer... how many people do you think work there?? 10?? 20??

They aren't a multinational company... if everyone who ordered the $19
drive were to sue they would be in some serious trouble!!... I don't see
why you can't let it slide... people make mistakes... deal with it!

fucking vultures!

Dan Lane - Grrr

Devin L. Ganger sent the following on Mon, 26 Mar 2001...