[SunRescue] Your not gettin' em!

Eric Randall rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 26 20:58:11 CST 2001

I agree with Dan.  He could have worded it better, but it was pretty good as
stated.  Everyone likes a great deal, but a "steal" at the expense of an honest
mistake may really be a steal.  I'm astounded that people are so willingly
prepared to marshall the support of  societally sanctioned thievery in pursuit
of ...
[everyone insert what you see it as here].