[SunRescue] What Gem did I find?

Goldarg rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 23 22:03:21 CST 2001

Howdy!

While cleaning up at work I found a box with some SBUS boards in it that I
cant seem to ID,

The boards are marked 5911910013522 on the SBUS connector and has 2 odd
connectors on the back plate.

I'm curious as to what the two cards are and what I can do with them, I
believe they came to the company inside a SS2 from Ebay if it helps any.

I'd also like to report that I took the advice from the list and installed
Solaris 2.5.1 on my SS1 with 64 megs and its happily chugging along with
some 9 days of uptime.

I had a bit of fun getting it to compile things but in the 9 days its been
up I have successfully compiled a number of programs to fix the problems I
had with /opt being too small and every package I installed going there
instead of having a candidate for my much larger /usr partition :)

Anyway, Thanks for the help!