[SunRescue] SCSI Cards wanted

Robert Rose rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 23 21:44:50 CST 2001

Bob,

If I get them, I'll definately have some spares.  I'll let you know when
I've tested all the drives and have obtained another diff. SCSI card.

As Patrick has already pointed out, there are SCSI converters around, at
the moment HiTechCafe has them on special for $10 (
http://www.hitechcafe.com/eshop/dept2.asp?dept_id=1 ), if you had several
Diff controllers and wanted to make use of them.  At $10, I'd buy a couple
on spec, but international orders from HiTechCafe are impossible (been
there, done that). It'd be worth it to try adding the drives to my most
recent bargain (AMI MegaRAID PCI card with 3 SE. SCSI busses for
$US15).  They also have PPro 180 CPUs for $6 which would also go nicely in
my $20 dual PPro motherboard that currenty has only one processor in
it.  If only I was in the USA...

Rob.

<bobkeys at weedcon1.cropsci.ncsu.edu>