[SunRescue] Re: rescue digest, Vol 1 #1063 - 17 msgs

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 21 18:46:09 CST 2001

On Wed, Mar 21, 2001 at 06:48:59PM -0500, dave at cca.org wrote:
> (Ok, it was a little liberal-arts college with a couple of VAX-11s,
> but still. We dreamt of big sun servers. Now I decorate my apartment
> with them.)

I remember going "holy shit" when ioNET.NET (now inter.net, part of
PSI.. *spit*) got an Ultra 1 to be a mail server.  This was 1995 - they'd
just come out, and the SS20 we'd gotten still smelled new.

Now?  I've got one over here on the floor next to my desk, and its
been there for about two weeks.  I've got another that I loaned to
a friend for a week because it was just taking up space.....

Bill

--
Bill Bradford
mrbill at mrbill.net