[SunRescue] Re: rescue digest, Vol 1 #1063 - 17 msgs

Joshua D. Boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 21 12:18:47 CST 2001

My poor sister who tries to maintain that she hates computers has a
Pentium 200 desktop, a 486dx2/50 notebook, and a palm.  Methinks it's time
to just give in and stop pretending to hate the things.

Palms still blow my mind everytime I think about them.  I'm carrying in my
pocket more CPU power than my family had 10 years ago (we had 2 TRS-80
notebooks and 2 CPM machines back then).

--
Joshua Boyd