[SunRescue] Help with Hardware question SS1000E mainboard

Les rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 20 10:24:36 CST 2001

Hello All,
Wonder if one of the people running/owning an SS1000 could answer this.

I have a dual processor board with 128MB on it from slot 0 of a busted
SS1000E.
I have a potential buyer who wants to run it in an SS1000.
I am aware that, typically, SS1000 boards don't move up in the the E
model, but have never spoken to anyone who has tried to take
the later model boards and move them "down" to the 1000 model.
Have looked at my FHE and can't determine what would/wouldn't
be compatible.
Can anyone help me with this?
Thanx,
Les