[SunRescue] RE:Rolling Blackouts

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 20 21:34:14 CST 2001

Living there might not be so bad, if half the population didn't sound like
Canadians and the other half wasn't actually Canadian.  It'd be like
living in a 3rd world country! ;)  Wait, that's what it's like out here in
CA, too!

Ed Mitchell (ed<-at->the7thbeer.com)
Finger for PGP public key
This boxen's uptime stats....
  7:33pm  up 34 day(s),  2:34,  2 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.01