[SunRescue] What to do with a lowly Sun 3/50 crate?

Tim Harrison rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 19 18:08:36 CST 2001

Jonathan Katz wrote:

> Most folks comment it looks pretty cool-- but then again, they may be
> placating my completely lack of taste and interior design skills.

At one point, I didn't have a case for a testing box I had, so I mounted
the power supply, motherboard, and drive on the wall.  I was told by
many a visitor that I had interesting taste in modern art, but they shut
up once I booted the system. :)

However, it did burn when I accidentally tried to plug the monitor into
the video card while it was running.  Damn that gravity thing...

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer
harrison at timharrison.com