[SunRescue] What to do with a lowly Sun 3/50 crate?

Jonathan Katz rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 19 16:43:29 CST 2001

Bob wrote:
> One fellow suggested bolting it
> to the wall... howz about a SunMobile with half a dozen VME cards and
> a 3/50 crate hanging in the air.....as long as they don't drop.....

Possibly-- I have some old Sun2 VME cards nailed to my wall as 'art.' I
also have some HP-1000 64k RAM cards nailed up right next to it. It's
an old Xylogics tape controller and a VME->Unibus controller, if any of
you want either ;)

Most folks comment it looks pretty cool-- but then again, they may be
placating my completely lack of taste and interior design skills.

-Jon