[SunRescue] What to do with a lowly Sun 3/50 crate?

User Bobkeys BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 19 15:39:05 CST 2001

> NetBSD runs great on 3/50.  You might be surprised
> at how fast apache is on that box.

Hmm.... I was thinking of sliding it in under the DEC 5000/200 crate,
and actually setting it up something like that.  I hate to just throw
the thing out to the curb, and noone around here wants a 3/50.  3/60
crates are in vogue, tho.  Hmmm.... sounds like it is time to dive for
some of those crazy db50 scsi cables.  One fellow suggested bolting it
to the wall... howz about a SunMobile with half a dozen VME cards and
a 3/50 crate hanging in the air.....as long as they don't drop.....

Diving time.....

Bob