[SunRescue] Recommend starter Sun?

Kurt Mosiejczuk rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 19 10:23:44 CST 2001

On Mon, 19 Mar 2001, Mike Hebel wrote:

> >>That is all I can think of, offhand.
>
> Thanks for the help Bob, I appreciate it.
>
> Mike Hebel

Stuff you probably have thought of, but I'll throw it in...

sunmon-compat?  is off, yes?

You're not using any boot-prom security are you?

Is your NVRAM alive?  I ask this last one mainly because I saw
it say "Clock gained 1157 days" on your posted log.  I recall
trying to boot linux and failing on a system with a dead
NVRAM.  One of those things Solaris seems to handle okay, but
I don't know if the *BSDs like it or not.

--Kurt