[SunRescue] Re: Recommend starter Sun?

Jeff Workman rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 17 12:00:51 CST 2001

Stoned koala bears drooled eucalyptus spit in awe as Kurt Mosiejczuk
exclaimed:

> On Fri, 16 Mar 2001, Mike Hebel wrote:
>
>> 16" Monitors aren't that bad to ship but obviously you want to try and
>> find a good 19" - 21" one local.  Check around.  Note: SGI (Silicon
>> Graphics) monitor will _not_ work for Sun.
>
> A question on this though, can you get Sun monitors to work with SGI?
> I had a friend who recently picked up an Indigo 2 ask me about this, as
> I have an abundance of GDM-1662s

I use a 17E10 with my Indy.  More info can be found in the SGI Monitor FAQ.
Sorry I don't have the URL handy, though.

Jeff

--
"...and the burnt fool's bandaged finger goes wobbling back to the
fire." -Joe Zeff in the SDM.