[SunRescue] SS20 SX problem

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 10 09:40:32 CST 2001

I have bought a few things from supersellers, and while they are not usually
superFAST, they do take care of their customers. I got a laptop with a bad
drive, no hassle-straight swap.

Bought some RAM, the laptop, and would consider doing it again - they can
have great prices (32 Meg SS/5 RAM for $29.99?), and given time, they will
handle all problems.

Just my experience,

Ken