[SunRescue] SS20 SX problem

Les rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 10 09:37:09 CST 2001

There was a fairly high availability of 4MB VSIMMs for the SS10SX
which work poorly (if at all) in the SS20. I'd check the part number
on the chip and post it here. Someone could look in their FEH &
tell you if you got SC***ED.
Seller would not happen to have been supersellers?
They were doing that a lot (or so I hear).

Les