[SunRescue] IPX again

Steve Doyle rescue at sunhelp.org
Sat Mar 10 07:57:10 CST 2001

Since there is a sick IPX thread....

I have one here that appears to have died a total death. The power supply
is fine though, spins up a disc, but there is no output to either the
serial port or the onboard cg6 whatsoever.

THe keyboard leds flash once when you fire it up as well, and thats it.

I since found out that the room this used to run in had a dirty mains
supply, is it possible that a spike totalled the boot rom or something
easily fixable. I'd like to get the thing going if I could, but if it has
to be the bin or spare parts so be it.

Suggestions anyone ?

S.

--