[SunRescue] Re: Power concerns.

Michael A. Turner rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 9 09:50:50 CST 2001

	Or do it the cheap simple way. Go to your power meter. Write down
what you are using currently and the time, check and hour later write down
that time and amount. do the math for per hour etc. Then go turn things off
or on and redo the measurements. you can actually do this per minute if you
want or get an eyeball estimate by looking at the spining disk which shows
current flow.

	Michael A. Turner