[SunRescue] Yay, I don't feel quite so freaking young anymore!

Will Jennings rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 9 09:52:19 CST 2001

Well, for the record, I'm 19 (20 this month), so seeing there are people
younger than me on the list is very comforting, heh. I've been using
computers since 1984, starting out on a VAX 11/780, though I then went many
years without exposure to real computers, just vague memories of 386i's at
my dad's work (I can picture the Sun screensaver to this day). My first
machine was a Commodore 128, I still own it... And about 60 or more other
machines...