[SunRescue] editors

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 8 20:03:29 CST 2001

On Thu, Mar 08, 2001 at 08:57:56PM -0500, Tim Harrison wrote:
> How about adding another drummer to the roster? :)  I remember one of
> the more interesting bands I was in a long time ago consisted of me
> (drums), another guy(drums), this third guy (bass), and some guy
> (drums).

Dude, I play guitar and/or bass.  Now we just need a singer....
Amy says she can play the xylophone too.  She has one of the Fisher-Price
models with the LITTLE BITTY sticks.....

> Oh, and just to make everyone happy.... vi, Solaris, hme0, 4/330, SPARC.

Here we go, from the META keyword section of sunhelp.org's index.php:

                content = "SUN, SPARC, Solaris, UNIX, SunOS, HD, SCSI, Linux,
                           C, Perl, CGI, HTML, SPARCstation, Ultra, CD-ROM,
                           mailing, Debian, RedHat, games, advice, help,
                           UltraSPARC, Sun3, Sun4, computer, sparcbook, mice,
                           sunhelp, java, javastation, ram, rom, documentation,
                           install, disk, headless, ss1, ss2, ss4, ss5, ss10,
                           ss20, ultra1, ultra2, ultra5, ultra10, ultra30,
                           ultra60, e450, e250, e3000, e4500, e4000, e6500,
                           e10k, starfire, wildfire, faq, x86, console, hack,
                           disk, serial, console, aurora, topdog, sunblade,
                           CD-RW, hardware, software, webserver, apache,
                           perl, C, gcc, opensource, NetBSD, OpenBSD,
                           FreeBSD,  crossbow, Type4, Type5, Type6, keyboard,
                           cgi-bin, cluster, blade, 1000, exams, certification,
                           tcp, ip, bridgepoint, tadpole, postfix, sendmail,
                           wrappers, security, frame, framebuffer, solaris,
                           web, www">

Bill

--
Bill Bradford