[SunRescue] editors

Tim Harrison rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 8 19:57:56 CST 2001

Mike Hebel wrote:

> Congratulations Bill!  You just won two tickets to see the Flying Duck
> Objects as soon as Dave McGuire and I find band members to fit the name.
> *grin*

How about adding another drummer to the roster? :)  I remember one of
the more interesting bands I was in a long time ago consisted of me
(drums), another guy(drums), this third guy (bass), and some guy
(drums).

We had a good time. :)

Oh, and just to make everyone happy.... vi, Solaris, hme0, 4/330, SPARC.

(that should fill my quota of on-topic posts for the day ;))

Now I have to go back through all the email that I didn't read to find
out what you play, Mike. :)

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer