Flying Sun-Rescue Objects (was: Re:[SunRescue] editors)

Tim Harrison rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 8 21:28:31 CST 2001

Bill Bradford wrote:

> Dude, I play guitar and/or bass.  Now we just need a singer....
> Amy says she can play the xylophone too.  She has one of the Fisher-Price
> models with the LITTLE BITTY sticks.....

Hey, I think I've got an idea! (yeah, yeah, yeah, it's been known to
happen... :P)  I think I'll patent the open source jam. :)

I've been thinking of recording another CD, but maybe, this time, I
should lay down some basic tracks, send it on to anyone who wants to
join in, have them send their tracks back to me, and I can put it all
together, and release an MP3 of it. :)

We could write the Sun-Rescue Anthem! :)

What do you say, folks? :)

> > Oh, and just to make everyone happy.... vi, Solaris, hme0, 4/330, SPARC.
>
> Here we go, from the META keyword section of sunhelp.org's index.php:

>                 content = "SUN, SPARC, Solaris, UNIX, SunOS, HD, SCSI, Linux,
>                            C, Perl, CGI, HTML, SPARCstation, Ultra, CD-ROM,
>                            mailing, Debian, RedHat, games, advice, help,
>                            UltraSPARC, Sun3, Sun4, computer, sparcbook, mice,
>                            sunhelp, java, javastation, ram, rom, documentation,
>                            install, disk, headless, ss1, ss2, ss4, ss5, ss10,
>                            ss20, ultra1, ultra2, ultra5, ultra10, ultra30,
>                            ultra60, e450, e250, e3000, e4500, e4000, e6500,
>                            e10k, starfire, wildfire, faq, x86, console, hack,
>                            disk, serial, console, aurora, topdog, sunblade,
>                            CD-RW, hardware, software, webserver, apache,
>                            perl, C, gcc, opensource, NetBSD, OpenBSD,
>                            FreeBSD,  crossbow, Type4, Type5, Type6, keyboard,
>                            cgi-bin, cluster, blade, 1000, exams, certification,
>                            tcp, ip, bridgepoint, tadpole, postfix, sendmail,
>                            wrappers, security, frame, framebuffer, solaris,
>                            web, www">

Okay, you win.  However, you *did* forget "vi, emacs, pico" et cetera,
ad nauseum. :)

--

Tim Harrison
Network Engineer