[SunRescue] 4/330 woes revisited....prom cmds

BSD Bob the old greybeard BSD freak rescue at sunhelp.org
Thu Mar 8 10:54:43 CST 2001

> I've got a list somewhere which I managed to find to help with mine - the
> information is actually in one of the header files for a *BSD kernel :)

Which one?

> If you've got an older rev prom, you can type 'h' for help. If not, let me
> know & i'll dig out a list of prom commands from here.. i /always/ have to
> look these up too ;)

Yes, that would be most worthwhile, and maybe Bill could put it somewhere
on the archives?

Someone needs to do the rom manual online, somehow, someway, someday.
That would solve a lot of peoples problems.  Both the 300 and 400
series sections would be great.

Just thinking out loud.....

Bob