[SunRescue] P4 cgsix?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 6 18:46:42 CST 2001

   Does anybody have one they'd be willing to part with? It's going to be
a while yet before I can upgrade my main machine (a 3/60) to something
faster (tentatively planned as a single-processor 4/6xx), and while the
bwtwo is snappy, the cgfour is getting on my nerves. A cgeight would be
neat, but being unaccelerated it would actually make the overall situation
worse, since it's speed and not colors that I'm primarily interested in.

   (I assume these things actually exist -- the FEH lists cgsix and cgeight
as P4 options, but I've never seen either, only cgfours and bwtwos.)

   Thanks!

   --James B.