[SunRescue] I've still got my SS/5-110 motherboard upgrades...

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Wed Mar 7 06:19:46 CST 2001

Due to much confusion in my personal/professional life since I
first posted these boards for sale back in late January, I was
not able to sell these boards due to a lack of time. Well,
everthing has sorted itself out (for now, anyway), and I havve
4x SS/5 - 110 MHz motherboards for sale at $60. Pay with PayPal
and shipping is free, other methods will charge actual USPS
Priority Mail cost.

These boards are *just* the circuit board, no back panel, so you
will need to swap the back panel from your "donor" board. These
boards *may* have OB passwords on them, there are several ways
around this, the easiest being to swap PROMs from the "donor"
board.

The cost is $60 shipped, contintentalUS, via PayPal. Payment via
personal check, certified check, money order will incur actual
USPS Priority Mail cost, estimated at $6.

I also have an SS/5 - 85 MHz motherboard for sale that I *know*
has an OB password for $35 shipped, continental US.

I will have an SS/5 - 70 MHz motherboard for sale once I upgrade
my second SS/5 - 70 MHz system with one of these boards, I will
be happy to sell that board for $25 shipped, continental US.

So that is:

	SS/5 110 MHz MB for $60 shipped, continental US, for payment
via PayPal.

	SS/5 85 MHz MB for $35 shipped, continental US.

	SS/5 70 MHz MB for $25 shipped, continental US.

I will ship international, but you will have to pay via PayPal
and will have to pay actual shipping charges, via shipper of
your choice.

Please contact me off list if interested.

Ken Hansen
n2vip at bellatlantic.net