[SunRescue] How well do Wyse 30 terminals work with Sun kit?

Dave McGuire rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 6 05:02:22 CST 2001

On March 5, Ken Hansen wrote:
> I enjoy my Dec VT-220 alot (not to say X is bad, just that the
> VT-220 is a nice change of pace for some things).

  I have to agree...the whole VT line sure are a pleasure to work
with.  DEC sure did have the Right Idea about serial terminals...up
until the vt510 series, anyway, which blow dog in my opinion. PS/2
keyboard on a VT?!  And where's the SETUP key?! B-|

  Anyone else here use a VT330?  Slightly slow, but wow, what great
video quality!  Nice, flat, high-contrast screen.  And dual-session as
a bonus!

           -Dave McGuire