[SunRescue] How well do Wyse 30 terminals work with Sun kit?

Ken Hansen rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Mar 5 20:33:17 CST 2001

Should be fine - I like to have serial consoles on my machines,
but that is only a personal preference.

It is an interesting feel to only have one session, 80x24,
monochrome, with nice big text...

I enjoy my Dec VT-220 alot (not to say X is bad, just that the
VT-220 is a nice change of pace for some things).

Ken