[SunRescue] How well do Wyse 30 terminals work with Sun kit?

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Mar 6 17:22:14 CST 2001

mcguire at neurotica.com writes:

>  Anyone else here use a VT330?  Slightly slow, but wow, what great
>video quality!  Nice, flat, high-contrast screen.  And dual-session as
>a bonus!

DEC terminals are awesome. I always keep a few vt220s kicking around,
and I sit in front of a vt320 at work all day. (It used to be a PC.
I got it replaced.)

Before I got my x terminal last summer, I used to rotate my main
terminal every six months or so. Usually some sort of vt220 clone -
HP, C.itoh, whatever, or genuine DEC.

--- david fischer --- dave at cca.org --- www.cca.org -----------------------
----------------------- I took one sample and interpolated from there. ---