[SunRescue] SunBlade 100 pricing and it's effect on the used market

Stefan Hames rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 2 15:39:29 CST 2001

At 19:08 -0500 2/28/01, Jonathan Katz wrote:
>Yeah, this was on the drawing board for a while from what I can tell.
>Right now store.sun.com says 8 days, not 3.
>
>-Jon, still debating whether or not to click 'OK'

Hey Jon,

Well, did you take the plunge?  We're all waiting for your review -
I've already decided that a SB 100 would make a wonderful replacement
for my desktop SS5/170, and is within my discretionary budget.

- Stefan, beginning to twitch with anticipation
Stefan Hames
Ecology and Evolutionary Biology
E221 Corson Hall
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY 14853-2701
Phone: 607-273-4915 (home)
        607-254-2496 (lab)
        607-254-4262 (campus)
        607-255-8088 (fax)