[SunRescue] Ultra 10 SCSI controllers revisited

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Mar 2 17:43:02 CST 2001

There are 2 type that can be used.  One is from Symbios model 8751sp
(remember, you need the sp to make it work.  It does use the symbios
chip that boot into solaris).  THe other is from intraware model 875.
most of these cards cost about $60 used.  If you want it to boot to
seperate drives you may want to consider using sun 411 or 911 and
connect it to the external 68 pin scsi.

good luck