[rescue] clustered file storage

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Tue Jul 31 15:00:39 CDT 2001

It depends. One company's model is to have scaleable access to storage=20
:and: cpu power based on needs (response time of 10 minutes to add or=20
remove).

I lot of them are using EMC hardware an pathlights for DAS that is=20
moveable in near realtime (server failure results in DAS being moved to =

another server and rebooting within 1min!)

On 7/31/01, 12:23:27 PM, joshua d boyd <jdboyd at cs.millersville.edu> wrot=
e=20
regarding [rescue] clustered file storage: