[rescue] Beginner VAX

joshua d boyd rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 14:49:57 CDT 2001

On Fri, Jul 27, 2001 at 11:02:30AM -0700, Brian Dunbar wrote:
> [...]

Yeah well.  What is the point of being young if one isn't going to be
overly optimistic/idealistic anyway?

> It *really* depends on the kid.  We have three school age kids, one who is
> being home schooled.  The two who are not home schoolers are just not the
> kind of kid who *can* be home schooled successfully.  I love 'em both, but
> unless their personalities change radically, they *need* the structure a
> warehouse, ur, public school provides.

I have theories about those kinds of kids too.  However, saying them would
just make me sound a fool, twice so for having no formal education about
education.  They aren't very well developed anyway.  Maybe I'll go for a
masters in education someday.  Then I actually will be able to pretend
that I know what I'm talking about.

--
Joshua D. Boyd