[rescue] available: DEC parts and other boards

Bill Bradford rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 27 13:28:14 CDT 2001

DEC/PDP-11 boards for sale (email me if interested):
-----------------------

M8192
(from the field guide:
M8192       KDJ11-AA    Q   LSI-11/73 CPU, 8-Kbyte cache, not FPJ11-AA
M8192                       compatibile (but can be upgraded)
M8192		Refs: EK-KDJ1A-UG, uNOTEs N#006, N#008, N#009, N#011
M8192		Refs: N#025, N#039 )

Sigma Information Systems - Floppy Controller
S/N 11927 ASSY 400255-100 REV E

Canniton (memory board?), black pull handle.

other boards:
---------------
Any idea what these are out of?
No company name/markings that I can find.
About the size of a modern PC motherboard, maybe a little
smaller.  They DONT look like DEC boards to me, but I may
be wrong.  The "levers" on each board to remove them are
two different colors - one white with a label, one colored
(I guess to color-code installing the boards).  Each board
has two card-edge connectors to plug into a backplane, and
some have top-edge connectors (cables, etc, I would guess).
Here's what they are so far:

White Handle			Other		Part # ?
MICA				green		176P1346-2-0
MICB				green		170A113670-D